Traditional Thai Massage
Traditional Thai massage has its roots in the time of Buddha. This is a form of healing that is based on two main procedures: stimulation of certain nerves and pressure of the nerve centers, some ligaments and tendons, and a variety of movements that manipulate the body in order to unlock tension.
The effect of this type of massage are unique, energizing and relaxant. Because of the stretching maneuvers, the muscles become more flexible, the joints increase their ranges of motion and some pressures on certain areas of the body have a positive influence on the functioning of internal organs.
- Promoting blood circulation in stress zones.
- Alleviating general tension
- The pressure exerted is on the higher side, helping to release all types of muscular tensions.
- Helps detoxification of the body and boost immune system
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
- Improve breathing
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Improves athletic performance
- Improve your outlook towards life; builds an emotional balance
- Help with concentration and creativity
- Clear and calm your mind